Emily Wilde: Introduction.

Friday 22 January 2016

Introduction.

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog.


A bit about me:
My name is Emily and I am 17 years old. I have been vegan for one year today and want to share my message with the world. I really want to help people understand the vegan lifestyle and the reasons behind it.
I enjoy running, walking with family (especially my sister), hiking, meeting new people, travelling to exotic places and adventuring with friends.


I am very excited about this blog and to get to know like-minded people. I am planning to post twice a week to talk about what has been happening in my life, anything i that i feel i need to talk about and attach some recipes and workout plans.

I live in Victoria, Australia but i often travel around. It's summer here at the moment and I'm loving the heat and spending days at the beach


Will be posting soon,
Lots of love,
Em xoxxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment